Using Korallen-Zucht Coral booster and flatworm stop with all for reef.

Reef_prop88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm wondering what everybody's thoughts are about using coral booster and flatworm stop with all for reef. I want to use all three but I worry the trace elements from the coral booster and all for reef combines will be too much for the tank. Curious to see what you guys have to say about this.

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some attention

bud_rick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess not getting any answers on this shouldn't be a surprise seeing nobody knows what's in any of the kz products lol. I might have to spend a little money on icp tests to see if things line up while using both. I'm due for a test anyways.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'm wondering what everybody's thoughts are about using coral booster and flatworm stop with all for reef. I want to use all three but I worry the trace elements from the coral booster and all for reef combines will be too much for the tank. Curious to see what you guys have to say about this.
I have all three but use them separately as you can overdose traces

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 35.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back