Using Neptune gear with ghl profilux

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

JAIMEC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm currently an Apex user and am looking to switchover to GHL.

Would i still be able to use my stand-alone Neptune gear like the Cor-20, ATK and Wav with the GHL Profilux?

ingchr1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only just took a quick look at the Wav, and it looks to be a 24VDC pump. The Profilux has 1-10V output control (L-Ports). That is for controlling things not powering them. So you would need a 24VDC power supply to power the pump, and that 24VDC power supply would have to have 10V control.

A couple of possibilities that could work. These are only off the top of my head and would need some research.
  1. Get a Tunze Turbelle controller, Tunze Turbelle 24V power supply and Profilux-Tunze cable.
  2. Get a Reef Brite Apex LED interface, Reef Brite 24V power supply and GHL S-Port/L-Port Breakout box.

OP
OP
J

JAIMEC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only just took a quick look at the Wav, and it looks to be a 24VDC pump. The Profilux has 1-10V output control (L-Ports). That is for controlling things not powering them. So you would need a 24VDC power supply to power the pump, and that 24VDC power supply would have to have 10V control.

A couple of possibilities that could work. These are only off the top of my head and would need some research.
  1. Get a Tunze Turbelle controller, Tunze Turbelle 24V power supply and Profilux-Tunze cable.
  2. Get a Reef Brite Apex LED interface, Reef Brite 24V power supply and GHL S-Port/L-Port Breakout box.
Thanks Ingchr1! This sounds promising!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.1%
Back