Using Radion G3 pros and G4 pros together

PerplexyHexy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2016
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
1,942
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I finally got my t5 hybrid fixture setup with my radions... problem Is I have two G3 pros and one G4 pro... I have the G3s on the outside and the G4 in the center... I went to go program and use a scheme that was already on my apex using the wxm and you cannot use the same schemes together... So I left the program I had for my G3s and programmed the G4 exactly the same as the G3s... So my problem is... I am not 100% utilizing the G4 using G3 settings... Can someone please help me with what settings I should be using while mixing gen3s and gen4s together... its really really bothering me!!! Thanks
 
IMG_3338.JPG

G4 schedule
IMG_3339.JPG

G3 Schedule
IMG_3340.JPG
 
G4 pro - i run mine there - for AB the lower ones are at 24% instead of where i got mine

44004533492_627538ee9e_c.jpg


Intensity is 67% on that peak on those settings
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new