Using Seneye reef readings to cycle tank.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Syafiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That stuff is like wet sand with bottlebac mixed in its pretty inert.

The sum total of your feeding, inoculation, home variables, light has selected for what i think searches would show in a month old reef its better than sterility you're trying to establish a food web, it's working.
 
Thank you for the assurance, I'll update this thread when I conclude the true values of my water parameters.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new