USPS OVERNIGHT a+++++

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i used this to send my frag pack to 92gallonreefer, i paid 30 bucks for overnight and 100 dollar insurance! doped it off yesterday at 450 and it arrived there today at 1030am. Now thats awsome! and i didnt pay 75 bucks for it!

92GallonReefer

It Is What It Is
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have to agree, ups, fedex, and dhl dont get there overnight out to me untill at least 3:00. usps overnight is the way to go, and the package was also in exellent shape(doesnt look like a 900lb gorilla was throwing it around) which i cant always say about the others! Thanks usps!! and THANK YOU PHIL!!!!

OP
OP
oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HAHA did he tell you how many you got? but back on topic i will now trust USPS just as much as anyone else ESP bc the insurance is free with overnight

oceaninabox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It depends on how the shipper ships it. If they specify by 3:00 then thats when you get it. I always ship mine to arrive by 10:00a.m. FedEx

oceaninabox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Phil, I bet if you ask them if your insurance covers live aquatic life they will say NO!!!!!!!!! If they do, let me know because I havent found anyone that covers live fish or corals.....

OP
OP
oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they told me as long as i drop it off b4 5 they will have it any where in the USA by noon or i get my insurance back even if it arrived at 12:02 and everything was fine i still get my money bc they where late

OP
OP
oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Phil, I bet if you ask them if your insurance covers live aquatic life they will say NO!!!!!!!!!

Not true it does, they braught it up bc i wrote live coral on the box, and said its covered i waited ten mins while they looked it up

92GallonReefer

It Is What It Is
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it doesnt matter with me, i live out in the country and i get caught in the fine print clause( in sellected areas)

racermike27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have shipped with USPS in the past and they have lost packages and misdelivered others. For tha reason I have stopped using them for shipping. I have also found that they do not get to every part of the US next day. If you type in some zipcodes it states that the pakcage will not arrive till the second day. Be wary of this fact, as you will request next day but they wil send it 2nd day unknowingly.

I have been using FEDEX, DHL, and UPS with no problems. They are a bit more but all the packages I have sent with them have arried in good condition and before 10:30am.

I am glad you had a good experience with USPS though.

robharold

Farmer wannabe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can not even get usps express to arrive on the second day to my house. I have tried on a couple different occasions. Better check with them first.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Phil if you had to make a claim they would tell you no way I promise you that. I have shipped hundreds via usps the last couple years. I have also had very good dealings with usps and will always check them out first before shipping with another carrier.

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just received a package from ups tues i waited around all day and had a tattoo appt at 4 it got there at 6:30 pm:angry4: i had to teach my mom how to accilimate $200 worth of coral i was stressed and eagerly waiting by the door so frustrating

iani

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
USPS express arives on time IME about 1 out of every 4 packages. I greatly dislike shipping usps express and will only use it if the other person specifically asks for it. I never guarantee anything when shipping usps express though.

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think unless you pay the extra 10 bucks are garuntee it to be there by 10:30 it's a gamble no matter who you use just because routes are always different

OP
OP
oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i paid 32 they told me it will arrive by 12 they new it was LIVE coral and they said if its not then i will get my insurance money back, it was the post master i was dealing with as well

KEEPERZ

TOTM March 08'
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think unless you pay the extra 10 bucks are garuntee it to be there by 10:30 it's a gamble no matter who you use just because routes are always different

Fedex by 10:30 has been solid for a long time, just costs,but better then stressed out or dead valuable coral-when storms down planes is when things get ugly

Back