USPS will no longer deliver next day!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter lsingh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
If I am reading that correctly that is talking about first class mail and not express. At least I hope!
 
Rev, you are correct. In fact, I JUST spoke with our mail carrier, a few minutes ago, as he was making his rounds. This will only effect First Class mail and not Express or Priority.
 
sweet! I had to read it twice to make ure and called a friend and he said same thing
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new