USPS Your Killing Me

Waffen06

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know they are very busy this year but ugh this waiting sucks. I ordered a new Gyre back on Thanksgiving. Company took a week to even get it to usps, and now Ive been told its sitting at some distribution center only 30 miles from where it left from for the past 10 days. Also bought some used apex parts and they shipped usps 5 days ago and was showing delivery tomorrow only for it to update saying it still hasnt left the facility it was dropped off at.
Note to self always use fedex or ups never had these issues with them.

cassilyn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had the same type of problem with my husband's Cade. It took forever to leave the distribution center, something like 5 or 6 weeks. We finally got it and it's amazing, but waiting was horrible! We feel your pain...

Reef Box

Shoulder Deep in Saltwater.......Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The rates are out of control too. I mailed something out this morning that would normally be 15-18 bucks and it was 23!!!

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yah I sold two things on eBay and they are just sitting around for a week. Finally started moving only to stop again.

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m done with USPS. They’ve lost two of my ICP tests, packages get damaged, they’re rude at the counter.

UPS for me.

OP
OP
W

Waffen06

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still waiting now for a month for a gyre I ordered from aquacave. Usps has it somewhere out there.. they are only 1 state over from me, I could of walked there and got it by now.

Rickybobby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey it’s not so bad. A ton of us are waiting months for a a new tank to arrive !

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tanks a different story, comes big truck and they normally warn you it could be months

Did you ever get your package? I ordered some lights during the black friday sales and I just got the package yesterday. It was shipped on 12/2 and got to the Dallas distribution center on 12/6. I live in a suburb of Dallas. My running joke was the fact my wife sent 5 boxes via USPS to her sister in Germany on 12/15 and they got them before Christmas. So her 5 boxes traveled half way around the world in less than 10 days and it took my package over 30 days to go less than 20 miles.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back