Utter chaos morph and a mystery zoa?

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. I just got a new small zoa colony but they didn’t tell me what it’s called. Also I’ve been on vacation for a week, upon coming back my normally brown zoa have morphed into a red speckled set. I’m wondering if they may be an utter chaos morph. Both photos attached below. I don’t know what the yellow ones are called.

AD102BA7-DC9B-4605-B8F5-559DD190FFBF.jpeg E5EE2C80-2EF6-4D3A-ADA3-6474E5A4950D.jpeg 9678784F-2686-4706-81EA-274A556251E0.jpeg 30C07A24-F2A8-403E-B334-C3296FF9820C.jpeg
 
too much blue to tell exactly whats going on as far as color goes
 
Second pick looks like whammin watermelon zoas. But pictures with whites on would help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new