- Joined
- Nov 21, 2022
- Messages
- 626
- Reaction score
- 384
- Location
- Sydney
- What state or country do you live in
- Australia
I’m looking to install an aqua twist 25w UV into my setup, but I have a question re plumbing.
I plan on tapping into a return manifold to use as the UV input as my sump is too small to run its own pump (Cade 900).
I was then wondering if I could tap into another return manifold further down the line to run the UV output water into as I don’t want to return UV water to the sump and just recycle the same stuff over but prefer it to go into the display.
Would this work?
The left circle would be the UV input line and right circle the output.
My other option is running a pvc return from the UV back into the display.
I plan on tapping into a return manifold to use as the UV input as my sump is too small to run its own pump (Cade 900).
I was then wondering if I could tap into another return manifold further down the line to run the UV output water into as I don’t want to return UV water to the sump and just recycle the same stuff over but prefer it to go into the display.
Would this work?
The left circle would be the UV input line and right circle the output.
My other option is running a pvc return from the UV back into the display.
