Uv Light & return pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter nicowboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nicowboy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2022
Messages
164
Reaction score
116
Location
Henderson
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

Could you directly run your UV light through your return pump back to your display without adding a second pump? Do any of you have any thoughts or recommendations?

Thanks
 
Hi guys,

Could you directly run your UV light through your return pump back to your display without adding a second pump? Do any of you have any thoughts or recommendations?

Thanks
I did that with no problem. Some people say they have a rise in temperature but I dont it stays constant

Atleast I think you mean
Return pump into UV and then back into Display.
Without A manifold

 
I did that with no problem. Some people say they have a rise in temperature but I dont it stays constant

Atleast I think you mean
Return pump into UV and then back into Display.
Without A manifold

Thank you so much for the reply! and you are making me want to buy that hydros control for my new tank haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new