UV sterilizer - for Ich and algae. My experience

will the UV kill the copods and BBS in the tank? Won't they pass through also?
Unless they get to the bulb - no. If youre running an in tank - that increases risk but most external units are suspended
 
Why does Leucosternon seem to no longer have dots in the evening, and is full of them in the morning? He eats, but I can't solve it... I can't take it out... How can I intervene?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new