• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

UWW sweltering Pot chailce

efrain torres

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
305
Reaction score
4
Location
Puerto Rico, USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I buy it at unique corals, (UWW sweltering Pot chailce) I have 2 frags for sale $250 PM me for details and shipping.

UWW sweltering Pot chailce.jpg
IMG_3551.jpg
pencil.png
pencil.png
 
PM sent? At least you'd get free shipping since your buying it from yourself, haha.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new