Valentini puffer, yes or no

BlackiceClowns

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2023
Messages
176
Reaction score
166
Location
Victoria
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I've got a 45 gallon reef tank with rockwork, lps softies and a few easy hardy SPS corals. I've currently got two clowns, yellow coris wrasse, and a fire fish. Could I keep an valentini puffer?
 
Kept 1 with corals without any problems but it will definitely eat crabs ,snails,shrimp
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new