• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Varios 2 return pump - no longer available

Item Price
150-175
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

PPBlimpy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Messages
2,051
Reaction score
2,580
Location
Cumberland
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two varios return pumps available

sold - Varios 4 - $175 retail is $400 - sold
Varios 2 - $150 retail is $300

Cleaned and ready to run

Price includes shipping to lower 48

Located in central Va

IMG_6376.jpeg IMG_6417.jpeg IMG_6416.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Sorry about that. Decided to keep a couple items and set up another tank that I really don’t need but excited about it
Well if you come to your senses and dont set it up let me know! Im doing the exact same thing LOL 🙃
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new