Varios 8 Seized Impeller

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ehder
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Love the octo pumps! Even with recent events. I've never had an issue with them unless they are sitting in storage. Would buy one again if I continue to have issues.
 
Love the octo pumps! Even with recent events. I've never had an issue with them unless they are sitting in storage. Would buy one again if I continue to have issues.
My only complaint is that the led speed indicators on the controllers work or don't work depending on my need to see them. If i go too low, then it goes into feed mode and my tank starts draining down. LOL Minor annoyance though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new