• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

VarioS-8 used fs

Item Price
$265 shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2006
Messages
14,265
Reaction score
11,210
Location
Olympia, WA.
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
SOLD


I have a used VarioS-8 for sale.
I bought it from another reefer here on R2R but never used it.
I was assured it ran fine and quiet.
I just decided not to change anything up on my system.
$265 shipped.




Everything that comes with the pump.





 
Last edited:
replied to
 
pending......
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new