Various Fish $2100 for the Lot

Item Price
2100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

mickeysreef <*))))<

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Messages
391
Reaction score
247
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$2100 for the Lot - No Shipping

Yellow Tang $400

Yellow Tang $400


Purple Tang $400

Yellow Eye Cole $250

One Spot FoxFace $200

Blue Tang $200

Blue Tang $200

Orange Shoulder Tang $150

Chocolate Tang $150


Tomini Tang $150

Six Line Wrasse $50

Kaudern Cardinal $50

Lawn Mower Blenny $30

Green Clown Goby $20
 
Last edited:
Location? Local pick up available? I'm in Jersey City.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new