• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Various Saltwater Stuff

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm hoping to get rid of my extra tanks now that I have finally purchased my big tank for the next few years.

First: Biocube 14
- Lightly used biocube 14 (less than 3 months I think) (perfect condition besides a little coralline I’ll clean out before purchase)
- Comes with UV
- Comes with heater
- Everything works and holds water
Thinking around - $250-300

Second: 55 Gallon
- Used 55 Gallon (great condition, I’ve got to clean out the coralline though)
- Comes with a hood (but no light bulb)
- Comes with stand
- Works and holds water
Thinking around - $75-100

Got to sell some old stuff so I can get everything I need to get my new tank up and running. I need to get some live rock, live sand, filter media, a bit of plumbing, and a protein skimmer (nothing big or fancy, something simple for a 35 gallon) and will trade too. You’ve got to be willing to drive to me though, sorry. Post here if you want it and I’ll send pics.

OP
OP
ArowanaLover1902

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill probably post it on Craigslist soon, just thought I’d give you guys first pic. I’m willing to negotiate on price but tbh I think that bio cube is already well priced

OP
OP
ArowanaLover1902

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well its on craigslist, already had 2 scammers (contacting me under 5 separate names) contact me and try to rip me off. If anyone is interested please email me, I'd love to do business with someone who isn't a craigslist weirdo. In regards to the biocube I'm also including live sand now, so that's another plus.

OP
OP
ArowanaLover1902

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and I accept trades of reef related stuff (besides more tanks)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back