Vectra & Battery Backup... How Long?

  • Thread starter Thread starter XocyrusX
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

XocyrusX

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
483
Reaction score
150
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello all... I've looked and can't find how long the Vectra M1 or L1 runs on the battery backup. Sorry if I missed it somewhere. Anyone have an idea???
 
Thanks... Haven't seen it anywhere. Also emailed Ecotech to see but no response yet. Just did it this morning.
 
Thanks... Haven't seen it anywhere. Also emailed Ecotech to see but no response yet. Just did it this morning.


I'm sure it really depends on what mode you are using. Steady flow vs. one of the programs. Plus the amount flow in the program. Might be hard to define.
General guide lines would help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new