Vectra for mixing station

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Trey

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
405
Reaction score
344
Location
Brunswick, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a vectra to run my mixing station and would like to run it with Mobius. I have it all linked up, but it seems that I can not turn the pump on and off from the app alone... am I missing something or is this a feature that is going to come in the future?
 
Trey,

You are correct, there is not an on/off feature in Mobius at this time. If that is a feature you would like to request, I would recommend opening the Mobius app and shaking your device. You then have the option to Request a Feature and that will be sent directly to our engineering team.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new