Vectra M1 flashing red/purple

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjt82
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mjt82

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
302
Reaction score
132
Location
Brandon, MS
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone give me any insight into why my Vectra M1 is flashing red/purple? See video in link below. Thanks for any input!!

 
I believe red/purple is when it is awaiting assignment as a master or slave.

Were you in the midst of programming it?

If not I would just do a factory reset and start at the beginning.
 
I believe red/purple is when it is awaiting assignment as a master or slave.

Were you in the midst of programming it?

If not I would just do a factory reset and start at the beginning.

Thanks for the reply! I’ll try the factory reset.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new