Vendor Feedback forum help

Dhofman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there requirements needed to be met in order to post feedback on Vendors or other sellers? I would like to post feedback on a R2R sponsor/vendor, but any and all avenues I try it says I have insufficient privileges. I must be missing something.... Any help or direction would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

OP
OP
D

Dhofman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That likely explains it. After this post, I will try again. Perhaps it is posted elsewhere and I missed it, but it may be a good idea to include said requirements as sticky in the applicable forum?!?

OP
OP
D

Dhofman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still get insufficient privileges to post when going into the Vendor Feedback forum. Is there a duration of time needed for the system to recognize the post count of a user?

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still get insufficient privileges to post when going into the Vendor Feedback forum. Is there a duration of time needed for the system to recognize the post count of a user?

It's not an instant thing. Give it a day or so and it will likely work. If not let us know.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 154 67.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back