Vendor Review in Showcase

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2015
Messages
1,698
Reaction score
1,175
Location
WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to place a review for BRS, but I'm not finding the Rate & Review option on their page in the showcase forum.

Thank you!
 
Hummm that's odd it's there when I opened it. Unless I'm misunderstood what you are looking for. The star review ratings? You click the star rating you want and it opens the review section.
 
Yeah, it should be at the bottom under the large Logo and it says Rate & Review Item: *****
 
I wonder if I gave them a 5star rating before without leaving a review and now it won't let me come back and write a review to go along with the rating! I think I'm getting old! lol
 
Hopefully it's something they can change, because I want to share about the great customer service I just received!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new