Vendors of Zoas that are pest and disease free

Biglurr54

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a small pico plumbed into my main SPS display that i want to fill with zoas. I am very careful about who and what i buy and add to my tank. I dont have room to set up a coral qt tank so i am looking for vendors who are safe to buy from. I have purchased a majority of my SPS from trusted vendors who ensure that their tanks are pest and disease free. Are there any Zoa vendors that do the same? This can include sellers on this site.

JustDewwit

One frag at a time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
World Wide Corals have a fantastic record, not saying it's not possible. I know they have an exceptionally high-quality control program. Most of my mixed-reef is composted of zoas from WWC. Cornbred corals is another one of my top vendors for purchases of clean SPS, I get awesome deals on the eBay plus freebies. The main reason I continue to shop with these vendors is due to the quality and peace of mind I get knowing my reef is going to be safe.
Love both of these vendors but I STILL DIP MY CORAL. Hope it helps

Oscar47f

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would recommend Top shelf aquatics or look through here a lot of people sell zoanthids at good prices with no pests but always dip you can never be too careful !

bsn_rn_cen

Grandmaster Algae Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even the ones with the best reputations can have pests. I was pretty disappointed when I paid a premium for what I thought was a clean source only to find aiptasia and bubble algae. :/

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 115 74.7%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back