Has Anyone Bought Zoas From Killer Corals Before?

McUltimate22

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Location
Arizona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For starters here is the link to their website: https://killercorals.com/

I was looking for some cool zoas to add to my tank and this company has some that I like and I was wondering if anyone has ever ordered from them before? Since I prefereably want to order from a reputable source as I really am Trying to avoid any pest introductions to my tank. so if anyone has any experience ordering from Killer Corals all input is appreciated!
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new