Verify You’re Human endless loop

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ziggy17
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I’ve been getting the Cloudfare verification the last couple of days and once I verify, it runs through the loop again and again.
 
I’ve been getting the Cloudfare verification the last couple of days and once I verify, it runs through the loop again and again.
Me too
 
Tried to log in this morning and couldn’t as I was stuck in the verify hour human loop

You are walking in the desert.
You see a tortoise lying on its back in the hot sun.
Its belly is baking in the heat and it is trying to turn itself over, but it cannot.
You are not helping it.

Question: Why are you not helping the tortoise?
 
I’ve been getting the Cloudfare verification the last couple of days and once I verify, it runs through the loop again and again.
yes, every day
 
You are walking in the desert.
You see a tortoise lying on its back in the hot sun.
Its belly is baking in the heat and it is trying to turn itself over, but it cannot.
You are not helping it.

Question: Why are you not helping the tortoise?
Classic flick
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new