Vermetid Snails - will they die

  • Thread starter Thread starter nzkiwi80
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nzkiwi80

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2021
Messages
157
Reaction score
19
Location
New Zealand
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick simple question I hope, I had rock covered in them. I took the rock out, left it in the sun and rain (cool climate) for over a month, would it be safe to put the rock back in or will the buggers live for ages out of the water?
 
Quick simple question I hope, I had rock covered in them. I took the rock out, left it in the sun and rain (cool climate) for over a month, would it be safe to put the rock back in or will the buggers live for ages out of the water?
Throw in an appropriate amount, for your tank size, of bumblebee snails. They will clear your tank of them.
 
they should all be dead after a month outside. You can always soak the roack in citric acid if you have any concerns.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new