Vermonter New to Reef2Reef

Hello! I'm new to Reef2Reef and come from NW Vermont. I am coming back to the hobby after about 10 years. I have a 10 gal that I want to see what I can do with. I know it won't be too much but I'd like a low key start.
Welcome back to the hobby!! Glad to have you here!
Under The Sea Hello GIF by Lillee Jean
 
Hello! I'm new to Reef2Reef and come from NW Vermont. I am coming back to the hobby after about 10 years. I have a 10 gal that I want to see what I can do with. I know it won't be too much but I'd like a low key start.
Welcome fellow new Englander!
 
Happy New Year!

I need to get rid of a few BTAs from my tank as starting to take over. If anyone local (near Essex VT) would like some, let me know. Not sure how difficult it will be to remove them. All seem healthy, and have been the tank for almost 2 years. The original rbta was from Cultivated Reef and Pacific East.

Thanks much.
 

Attachments

  • 20230103_110040.jpg
    20230103_110040.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 25
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new