Versa Preorder?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Poochaku
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Poochaku

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
354
Reaction score
280
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know any retailers that let you place preorders for products? I have been waiting for the Versa's to come back in stock for a long time and want to guarantee that I can buy 6 when they are finally available again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new