VERSA REVIEW

bam123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PROS: EASY TO SETUP (takes minutes) VERY QUIET (especially next to my dos) Appears accurate. Compact and appears well built. Mobius app very intuitive and connection with Bluetooth works several rooms over.

CONS: 1 of the 4 pumps not working (I just set it up last night for AWC). Diagnostics say "dirty" although no leaks or line clogging. Pump looks seized with slight burnt smell. 2nd pump for AWC appears to have stopped last night when first one went off line (really a PRO not a con).

Await customer service response. They were great in the past when my new mp10 was clicking loudly with a new replacement.
Will update ASAP.

ArmyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PROS: EASY TO SETUP (takes minutes) VERY QUIET (especially next to my dos) Appears accurate. Compact and appears well built. Mobius app very intuitive and connection with Bluetooth works several rooms over.

CONS: 1 of the 4 pumps not working (I just set it up last night for AWC). Diagnostics say "dirty" although no leaks or line clogging. Pump looks seized with slight burnt smell. 2nd pump for AWC appears to have stopped last night when first one went off line (really a PRO not a con).

Await customer service response. They were great in the past when my new mp10 was clicking loudly with a new replacement.
Will update ASAP.
I have been playing with this, everyone says easy but...... how did you set the pumps up for auto water changes? I thought there would have been a pre set for AWC. Thanks

OP
OP
B

bam123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The same pump WILL NOT TAKING CUSTOM DOSING COMMANDS. The others WILL function without issue. THe problemed pump will take commands for callibration and on the "quick dosing" icon. ANY IDEAS??

CONSTANT mode also does not work on this pump, but works on the others??

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back