Vertex 180 skimmer broken impeller

  • Thread starter Thread starter jviv1014
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jviv1014

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
42
Reaction score
18
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, my vertex 180 skimmer’s impeller recently broke, and I cannot find anywhere a replacement. I understand that they are discontinued, and are there any websites that would have replacements? Or any other brand impellers that would fit? Thanks
 
Which model pump? Have you looked into upgrading the pump, much better option out there, I believe your pump draws about 80 watts.
 
Which model pump? Have you looked into upgrading the pump, much better option out there, I believe your pump draws about 80 watts.
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new