Not open for further replies.

Jeanette.iacovone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vertex Giveaway.jpg

Vertex Omega 150 Protein Skimmer Giveaway

The Vertex Omega skimmer is one of the nicest skimmers you can find in or out of its price range for tanks up to 150 gallons. Vertex Omega 150 Protein Skimmer is engineering and style as you would expect from Vertex at an attractive price point. Wine bottle body shape with solid construction,V-150 Skimmer pump, pinwheel impeller, custom volute and pumphead, titanium screws, ozone port and silicone coupler.

How to Enter:

You may complete ONE of the following entry methods or complete them all for multiple entries!

1. LIKE the Vertex Aquaristik Facebook Page Here (make a post in this thread that you liked the page)

2. Check out the Vertex Omega 150 Skimmer product page and tell us what features you like about this product as a post in this thread.

3. Start a new tank thread in the members tank forum or update your existing thread and post a link to it here in this thread.

*Once you have completed your entries you will have created a post in this thread for each one. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Vertex Omega 150 Protein Skimmer shipped to your door!

Total MSRP value- $400.00
Vertex-Technologies-Omega-150-Protein-Skimmer-99.jpg

Thanks again to Vertex Technologies for this awesome giveaway!

*Please note the contest is open until Feb 12th*

What is not to like on this skimmer, it looks like a great unit. Mine is used and old. I could really use a new one like this one. Maybe I will get lucky.

Brynn

Brynn rhymes with Gwynn
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a new hobbiest with no skimmer the most exciting thing about this skimmer is it could be my first! Great product page!

Forsaken77

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the high bioload capability and titanium screws. Small things like that show quality.

esolo16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the FB page.

I like the Sicce pump and two year warranty.

tnc112105

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love that the Skimmer is advertised as "Ultra-quiet".

When your tank is in your living room, a noisy Skimmer can be a real deal breaker.

revnull

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the build quality of the vertex skimmers. I really appreciate the attention to detail that makes using and maintaining this skimmer simple yet effective. From the adjustable venturi nozzle that controls air intake to the coarse threaded twist off neck, this skimmer is really well thought out.

Adam Puryear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vertex Giveaway.jpg

Vertex Omega 150 Protein Skimmer Giveaway

The Vertex Omega skimmer is one of the nicest skimmers you can find in or out of its price range for tanks up to 150 gallons. Vertex Omega 150 Protein Skimmer is engineering and style as you would expect from Vertex at an attractive price point. Wine bottle body shape with solid construction,V-150 Skimmer pump, pinwheel impeller, custom volute and pumphead, titanium screws, ozone port and silicone coupler.

How to Enter:

You may complete ONE of the following entry methods or complete them all for multiple entries!

1. LIKE the Vertex Aquaristik Facebook Page Here (make a post in this thread that you liked the page)

2. Check out the Vertex Omega 150 Skimmer product page and tell us what features you like about this product as a post in this thread.

3. Start a new tank thread in the members tank forum or update your existing thread and post a link to it here in this thread.

*Once you have completed your entries you will have created a post in this thread for each one. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Vertex Omega 150 Protein Skimmer shipped to your door!

Total MSRP value- $400.00
Vertex-Technologies-Omega-150-Protein-Skimmer-99.jpg

Thanks again to Vertex Technologies for this awesome giveaway!

*Please note the contest is open until Feb 12th*
Liked of Facebook!

TheJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the custom Sicce pump and the high bio load capacity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back