Vertex omega 180 pump?

gregoryalln854

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2020
Messages
109
Reaction score
106
Location
portland
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know where I can get a vertex omega 180 pump, or one that will work in its place? The cord where it comes out of the skimmer is frayed
 
Anything on this? Substitute pump? I'll post back if I find one that works, the rubber over my cord at the skimmer cracked but the wires are intact. I can fix it, would like a spare pump though.
 
Reviving this, same boat here, find a replacement?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new