vertex rodi 100gpd

  • Thread starter Thread starter iReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

iReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2009
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
203
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So I had this unit for about 2 yrs. For the first yr of usage, it made good pure 0ppm water after I changed the filter cartridge,( first replacement) the di resin was quickly exhausted after the first batch of water making which was about 50 to 70g so I replaced di resin, n it happened again. This time I decided to swap out the membrane and again the ppm was quickly raised it went from 0 to 2 to 20 then 50 ppm.
This past weekend I just replaced all the filter cartridges but not the Membrane since it's fairly new and alrdy after making 50g it read 2 ppm right now n i don't know what to do next?

Do you guy have any input?

Thanks.
 
Is it the low waste Deluxe system or the normal system? Vertex tried to copy some name brand low waste systems but missed the boat big time when they decided to flush with tap water, its not that easy. I've never seen one of their systems yet that worked for long. If it was really that easy all the vendors that have been around for decades would have been doing that years ago.

More information like water pressure, water temperature, actual measured waste ratio tap TDS and tap calcium carbonate hardness would help troubleshoot your system.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new