Very cool!

Justfebreezeit

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2017
Messages
2,232
Reaction score
2,573
Location
SoFlo
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i've had this clam/mollusk (i'm not sure as its not my thing) since I purchased this live rock 5-6 months ago. I noticed this guy pretty early because he was out front in the display towards the bottom of the tank.

A few days ago I saw a new one, but this guy was attached to the glass! I checked and it turned out to be the same one. He's moved up the glass every night for the last couple of days and hes almost near the top. Hes on the front glass so its kind of distracting but cool none the less.

20180820_183726.jpg
 
Pretty sweet! :)
 
That’s neat! Thanks for sharing! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new