Very excite! New scoly!

Thats an awesome scoly Congrats
i bet it would show better color under LED
 
Im excited to see it in doughnut form...I hate you guys, I ve wanted a scoly or ryzo for some time...Just cant pull the trigger or find one thats a "must have"
 
Wow thanks everyone!!!
I wasn't expecting so many people to like it as much as I do. I just find it so unique.

Matt you're welcome man! Anytime I can help :)
 
Thanks Chris! :)
Here's the sellers picture which was taken under LED's,
scoly.jpg
 
Wow man! That is very unique. I think i like your pictures better!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new