Very First Reef and Tank Build

Diatoms! Yay! ;Vomit
As it progressed.

20171113_163451.jpg


20171113_163520.jpg


20171116_200446.jpg


20171116_200452.jpg


20171116_200505.jpg


20171118_140450.jpg


20171118_140513.jpg
 
The 2 new corals after first week. It is funny how the diatoms kicked in hard after I put them in. Before was just subtle.

Coral experts, do they look happy? I have no clue, I think they are extending nice.

20171113_074820.jpg


20171118_140503.jpg


20171118_160604.jpg


20171118_160931.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new