Very new and VERY scared.

1773509317027.gif
 
Hello and Welcome to R2R! Take things slow. I watched the 52 weeks of reefing on the BRS website and learned a lot of information and also from this site the knowledge that many reefers have is awesome!
Ryan is a great source of information. I would also recommend some books such as the conscientious marine aquarist by robert fenner, advanced marine aquarium techniques by @Jay Hemdal, the reef aquarium vol 1-3 by Julian Sprung and J Charles Delbeek, the book of coral propagation by anthony calfo, and fish disease diagnosis and treatment by edward j noga. All of these books are also fantastic sources of information.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new