Very nice Acros for sale

Item Price
700
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Robs Reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
765
Reaction score
1,751
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Standard DOA applies, must be home for 1st delivery attempt, take video and pics when opening package, if corals are DOA. take a video and pic of coral in unopened packaging.
Only ship on Wednesdays for Thursday delivery.

These can be bought individually and priced accordingly or make an offer on multiples or even the whole as a pack. Fee shipping over $300

Large Frags

20250823_221745.jpg


20k Video


10-12k



TSA Carolina Reaper $100


compose_video_1756016900496(1).jpg


RRA Ultimate Orange Passion $300

compose_video_1756014895363.jpg


RMF Superman Stag $150

20250823_222044.jpg


Copps 24k $100

compose_video_1756059645161.jpg


Vivid White Zombie $350

compose_video_1756015113123.jpg


TGC Acrolandia $300

compose_video_1756014396692.jpg


MC Prom Queen $250

compose_video_1756017390740.jpg


TSA Rainbow Fusion $350, This was cut under some branches and was shaded, encrusted and has potential w/ multiple sprouts

compose_video_1756059912687.jpg




3/4" pack
MC PromQueen
TSA Rainbow Fusion
RRC Rainbow Splice (SOLD)
Vivid White Zombie
Walt Disney
TGC Cherry Bomb
TGC Acrolandia (SOLD)
$700 Shipped


MC PromQueen
TSA Rainbow Fusion
Vivid White Zombie
Walt Disney
TGC Cherry Bomb

New Pack Price $500 Shipped

20250823_221752.jpg

 
Last edited:
Great seller. High quality SPS frags. Nice colors. Buy with confidence.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new