Vibrant and macro algae

  • Thread starter Thread starter DougAngel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
No problems with my Macro after 6 weeks in. Fingers crossed.
WELCOME!!! BTW.
 
Last edited:
I had brown macro algae that grew like crazy in the main tank and had to harvest monthly to avoid it covering my corals. Started vibrant and brown macro algae no more, not a trace. To me that was not a bad thing but I had to make sure to manually remove it initially as it died.
 
Welcome! I've never tried vibrant with a working fuge, but would probably be nervous to try. I'd take the fuge off line until the treatment was done. Then again, I stress everything. Anyway, glad to have you with us.
 
Welcome

I think vibrant.... No idea. Welcome :-)

spockwelcome.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new