[VIDEO] ▶ PHOSPHATE Dosing - Tropic Marin Phos-Start & Phos-Feed - MACNA 2022

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SaltwaterAq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
[VIDEO] PHOSPHATE Dosing - Phos-Start & Phos-Feed - Tropic Marin - MACNA Milwaukee 2022
Join us at MACNA Milwaukee as we meet up with Lou from Tropic Marin to discuss the new phosphate dosing products, Phos-Start and Phos-Feed. We'll share how these represent a more natural approach to nutrient addition and management in your system and explain how using them at set-up (Phos-Start) and as a part of your maintenance (Phos-Feed) can promote coral growth and more vibrant colors.

Rick j

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[VIDEO] PHOSPHATE Dosing - Phos-Start & Phos-Feed - Tropic Marin - MACNA Milwaukee 2022
Join us at MACNA Milwaukee as we meet up with Lou from Tropic Marin to discuss the new phosphate dosing products, Phos-Start and Phos-Feed. We'll share how these represent a more natural approach to nutrient addition and management in your system and explain how using them at set-up (Phos-Start) and as a part of your maintenance (Phos-Feed) can promote coral growth and more vibrant colors.

Let me know when you begin carrying these very interested it actually plays into a discussion I was having with another reefer

chaoticreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seemed like he kept dodging the obvious question. How does the excess gets removed before it starts to break down and makes your phosphate levels shoot up? "It won't raise your phosphates" is a pretty blanket statement, so it should be fully explained why not.

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seemed like he kept dodging the obvious question. How does the excess gets removed before it starts to break down and makes your phosphate levels shoot up? "It won't raise your phosphates" is a pretty blanket statement, so it should be fully explained why not.
It settles on the corals and they consume it so there is no excess :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He tried to avoid the "broadcast" feeding wordage at first...then he came around lol. Either way I like the idea behind it even if it doesn't all get broken down. My question would then be what would stop it getting into the rocks. I dose 26 ml of phosphate daily in 12 doses but wonder if this would benefit in any way as a supplement to the dosing. My rocks are already as full as they will be of po4

paintman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You drink it!
PsopAlJ.jpg

sneekapeek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn’t wait to order this product, picked some up from Germany. The whole idea is that it doesn’t dissolve. I’m just curious to see how it reacts in my tank and hopefully eliminate my p04 dosing and switching that dosing line to np-plus.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 65 46.1%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 47 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back