VIDEO: APS Aquarium Stands: Super Lightweight + Fast & Easy Assembly

What are these stands going for starting off?

We did discuss pricing with Innovative Marine during our visit, although they asked us not to share anything specific since they are still finalizing all details. However, unless something changes between now and their release date, you can look forward to pricing comparable to what is currently on the market!
 
Great job Innovative Marine. It is about time a manufacturer steps up with salt water resistant materials and repaces all those soggy particle board stands made by others.
 
So I was about to pull the trigger on an Innovative Marine tank but now I have to wait. Any thoughts on a release date?
 
So I was about to pull the trigger on an Innovative Marine tank but now I have to wait. Any thoughts on a release date?

We just chatted Innovative Marine to get an updated ETA for you. We are only 14 miles from their headquarters, so we should have them fairly quickly once they start shipping them to retailers. We'll follow up...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new