(Video) Aqua Illumination Prime 16HD + Giesemann T5 = All combination possible

Aqua Splendor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I previously made videos about Hybrid reef light with Radion G5 and T5, this time I did it with the Aqua Illumination Prime 16HD.
So if you are looking for T5 Combination with that Prime 16HD well here the video:

After each clip I took a picture so I can post it on this forum:
Full resolution here
Photo_AI-Prime16HD_T5_Comparison_1920_v01.jpg

I think this light really benefit going with Hybrid because it seems a narrow light and not a big variety of LED, between all 4 different I tested, you can see a significant increase of benefice with T5.
Like always the PAR is just here so you can understand the difference with combination, nothing else.

I use 20% of the intensity because it's my recipe for doing this type of video for all light so I try to keep it fair for everyone.
When I compare all my footage from a different light, the Prime 16HD is darker and doesn't spread too much, but it also the cheapest between the 4 I have.
By being darker it also increases the T5 Difference so visually it's more apparent when you switch T5.

The materials I use:
- Aquatic Life Hybrid Fixture
- Giesemann T5 for reef spectrum
- Aqua Illumination Prime 16HD
- Sony A7III : 5.6f | 24mm | Auto ISO | 1/60 Speed
- And... a crap ton of patience ;)

Here the version for Radion G5:

I hope this will help people who want to go on this route or are curious to see

Next one on my list: Kessil A360WE, and probably the final one since I don't own other light.

- Aqua Splendor

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.2%

Back