Video to get clown to host

  • Thread starter Thread starter sfin52
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2016
Messages
25,041
Reaction score
93,110
Location
Usa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No way this would work. I have a lightning marron clown that hasn't found the bta yet.

So I decided to you tube. Video of a maroon hosting a bta
this one to be exact.
My clown comes out and bobbs up and down and swims around the nem. I play it a second time just barely brushes the nem.
IMG_20190910_215253930.jpg

Than Bam

With my experience a video works really well to get a clown to host.
 
Maybe the greatest reefing moment. The colors of the clown and BTA look like a good combo
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new