Vietnam pico reef...5G sps

musashi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
10
Location
Viietnam
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends
After learning, I decided to challenge the pico reef tank..

39673A49-8D51-485E-B3AB-9DE4127AA110.jpeg


078FC96A-4BC7-4400-A007-4B74D16991B0.jpeg


CCD458D5-C496-49A3-AC50-394AD0507FCF.jpeg
 
Nhìn rất đẹp và chúc mừng thành công hồ cá của bạn.
Thank you, I'm trying to conquer that challenge.
I know it is difficult to keep the stability.
My new coral reef was a month old, and I want to keep it as long as possible...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new