view only the author

REDfisher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In many forums, there is an option to view only the author. It is very convenient to browse the content published by the author of an article without seeing many other people’s comments. Why can’t I find this button here?
Can anyone tell me how to enable this function?
Thanks。

findingsimple

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you click on a users face a modal will appear with some info about the user

it includes links for find all posts, find all threads and messages

is that what you mean?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
REDfisher

REDfisher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So if you go to the articles, you can search articles by author: https://www.reef2reef.com/search/?type=ams_article

You can also click on someone's username and find all of their threads, posts, and articles there too. I hope that helps!
If you click on a users face a modal will appear with some info about the user

it includes links for find all posts, find all threads and messages

is that what you mean?
I didn't mean that. I don't want to see all the threads posted by someone.
To be precise, for example, in an threads about construction, the author would spend a lot of time and many steps to do this thing, which would lead to many posts from others. I just want to quickly view all the posted by this author in this threads, hoping to filter out other people's posts and only display the posts of this author in this threads.
thanks

Idech

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't mean that. I don't want to see all the threads posted by someone.
To be precise, for example, in an threads about construction, the author would spend a lot of time and many steps to do this thing, which would lead to many posts from others. I just want to quickly view all the posted by this author in this threads, hoping to filter out other people's posts and only display the posts of this author in this threads.
thanks
I know what you mean. I’ve never seen it on any forum but it would be very useful to have an option to see only the OP’s comments in a specific thread.

Joe31415

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know what you mean. I’ve never seen it on any forum but it would be very useful to have an option to see only the OP’s comments in a specific thread.
Discourse forums can do it. Here's a random thread from a discourse board (well, *the* discourse board). Click on a user's name and an info box will pop up. At the bottom of the box click on "X posts in topic" and the forum software will hide everyone else's comments. It's really helpful in long/busy threads.
It's also nice in forums (like discourse) that use infinite scroll where traditional ctrl-f searches don't work as well.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back