vignette and photos

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,876
Reaction score
122,547
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can someone teach me how to do some nice vignette for portrait shots in PS?

Or maybe you have a nice action?
 
No I have never used light room. I need to check that out!

Thanks.
 
Where do i find vignette in light room?
 
Ummmm dang they may have been free actions. Maybe something like onestepactions.com or something like that
 
And no, no one teach this clown how to do anything with photos. He'll always be terrible. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new