Vinyl Tube Mount

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reflective
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reflective

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
355
Reaction score
63
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for any ideas on keeping the vinyl tube from my media rectors in my sump. The tubing is 1/2" ID and I haven't been able to find any magnetic holders with holes big enough.

I already had one of the tubes dump about 10 gallons of water on my floor because I thought it was secure and it sure wasn't!:cry:
 
I'm looking for any ideas on keeping the vinyl tube from my media rectors in my sump. The tubing is 1/2" ID and I haven't been able to find any magnetic holders with holes big enough.

I already had one of the tubes dump about 10 gallons of water on my floor because I thought it was secure and it sure wasn't!:cry:
I use plastic zip ties tied to hard plumbing. Not elegant, not pretty, but effective - it's a sump! ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new