Violet soft coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter andymcl82
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

andymcl82

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2014
Messages
222
Reaction score
23
Location
Metro Detroit
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone tell me the name of this coral. The kid at the LFS said it was a violet something but I can't remember
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1405473679.128255.jpg
 
Preuss Pets in Lansing, Michigan. They have a couple big ones and I keep forgetting to ask the name when I go.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new