Virtual outputs for APEX CLASSIC

Nanojoe

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2020
Messages
301
Reaction score
627
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I was wondering if there was a way to add virtual outputs to the apex classic via fusion? I know you typically would have to do it through the display but i am remote from a clients tank and wanted to add some new commands to their apex setup.
Also, is the classic able to be updated to whereas i can do it via the fusion app? or a possible work around?
 
I can’t help with the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if someone can help you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new